DNA Performance Air Filters - Ducati 749 2003-09
- International Customers: VAT will not be charged on your order, but please note that local taxes may apply.
These filters are designed to replace completely the stock DUCATI foam filter and the cage.
Additionally they can completely replace the "DUCATI Performance" Air Filters that are not suitable for road use including the cage.
This new design is the result of extensive testing of our R&D department and it will satisfy even if the most demanding customers. There is no need any more to use the restrictive cages in order to use the DNA Filters.
- Specially designed for the US market.
- Installation of the filters is very easy; simply follow the information that can be found in the DUCATI workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- The flow of these DNA filters (set) is +27.20 % more than the DUCATI stock foam filters and cages.
- DNA air filters flow: 147.10 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- DUCATI stock foam filters: 115.70 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius
- This set of DNA® filters is designed as High flow Air filters for road and race use.
These DNA High performance air filters are high quality, next generation, multi-layer cotton gauze, oil impregnated air filters that NEVER need replacing. As a result the customer receives the best high performance air filters money can buy!
Design & Manufacture
The filter media is made of 4 layers of high quality surgical cotton gauze sandwiched between two layers of epoxy coated marine grade aluminum wire mesh pleated by state of the art electronically controlled machines to assure a very high quality of filtration media. The result of the special design and the hi-tech manufacturing process is a filtration media that has very high flow rates, low restriction, superior dust holding capability and smoothens out the air flow stream.
Oil that is used to impregnate the cotton is a very special grade developed by the DNA R&D department after intense testing and produced by one of the world's best oil companies. This special oil is a very critical part of the filter and has the capability to produce a static charge to the cotton media and attract the entire dust particles that flow towards the filter, even the very fine ones.
The Long Life
DNA air filter will last the life of the vehicle. High quality materials, hi-tech manufacturing process, designs that meet or surpass OEM levels and very strict quality control, is the secret behind the DNA Air Filters and the factor that allows us to give a Lifetime Warranty!
Taking Care of the Filter
These DNA Air Filters will serve you for many years and need very little care using the optional DNA Service kit.
When the filters are dirty or approximately after every 3000 miles, simply follow the cleaning instructions that you can find in the service kit, allow the filters to dry, re-oil and you are ready to use your filters again, like new!
If you have any questions or would like more information on this product, please contact us using the green chat app.